Under Rs 5,000 in India, here are the top 6 smartwatches from NoiseFit, Realme, and other brands (April 2022)
, by Sona, 2 min reading time
Smartwatches are a relatively new market that has seen a lot of growth in recent years. While the Apple Watch is the most popular wristwatch in the world, cheap wearables account for the majority of the market in India. Noise, Realme, Boat, Xiaomi, and other brands have carved out a niche in the sub-Rs 5,000 smartwatch industry, and there are plenty of alternatives for someone on a budget seeking for a solid timepiece. With that in mind, we've compiled a list of the top smartwatches under Rs 5,000 currently available in the Indian market. Let's have a look at what we've got.
- NOISEFIT EVOLVE 2 - FOR RS 3,999 The NoiseFit Evolve 2 is the company's newest wearable device, which was released late last year.The NoiseFit Evolve 2 is available for Rs 3,999 on the company's official website.A 1.2-inch always-on AMOLED display, a heart rate sensor, an accelerometer, and a SpO2 sensor are among the smartwatch's features.
- REALME WATCH: AVAILABLE FOR RS 4,999. For those seeking a smartwatch around Rs 5,000, the Realme Watch S is a popular option.A heart rate monitor, SpO2 sensor, and other health functions are included in the Realme Watch S.
- TICWATCH GTH: Available for RS 4,799. Last year, Mobvoi released the TicWatch GTH, which retailed for Rs 4,799.The TicWatch GTH is said to have a battery life of up to 10 days.
- GOQII SMART VITAL - PRICED AT RS 4,499. The Goqii Smart Vital is priced at Rs 4,499 in India.
- AMAZFIT BIP U - It comes with 5-ATM water resistance and offers up to 9 days of battery life. The wristwatch has a SpO2 sensor, a body temperature monitor, and a blood pressure tracker, as well as three months of free personal coaching. The wristwatch also offers heart monitoring and auto sleep tracking available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It has an IP68 water and dust resistant rating and is said to have a battery life of up to 7 days.The smartwatch has up to 50 watch faces and comes with built-in support for Amazon Alexa.6.
- PLAYFIT DIAL - PRICED AT RS 3,299The PLAY Fit Dial smartwatch is one of the most affordable option on this list.The smartwatch comes with features like a heart rate monitor, blood oxygen sensor, and more.
The oomph factor: Marc Jacobs Riley is here
All for the Pride: Apple will release Pride Edition.
Motiv Ring along with Alexa will assist to find your lost phone