Blood Pressure Monitoring Made Simple!
iHealth Clear is designed to make measuring blood pressure easy and provide comparative results that can be tracked and managed. It is clinically validated to meet both US and European Standards.
Clear at a Glance
With just one look, clearly see your blood pressure, heart rate and blood pressure range. Readings are represented by four different colors, as per the JNC standards.
Measure with One Press of a Button
With the iHealth Clear, you will be able to comfortably take your readings anywhere, and store readings on your smartphone via WiFi. Look back for trends and graphs with the free iHealth MyVitals companion app.
Compare Results for Better Decisions
iHealth Clear automatically tells you if your reading is higher or lower than the last measurement to help you make better decisions on prevention and treatment
A New Way of Monitoring Results
Now you can listen to an audible read-out of your results! The iHealth Clear provides an audio reading of your systolic, diastolic, heart rate, and the range your results fall under.
Everything You Need in One App
- View results instantly and learn more about each measurement.
- Check if your blood pressure is in the normal BP range based on JNC standards.
- Take notes and record your mood or activity with each measurement.
- Store results in a digital logbook.
Stay Up-to-Date on Your Health
- Real-time results and trends.
- Set reminders to measure your blood pressure.
- Export your data as CSV, XLS, or PDF to share with your doctor.
Range & Accuracy
- Cuff pressure range: 0-300 mm Hg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3 mm Hg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 50°F~104°F (10°C~40°C)
- Operating humidity: <85% RH
- Storage and transport temperature: -4°F~122°F (-20°C~50°C)
- Storage and transport humidity: <85% RH
- Operating pressure: 80kPa ~ 105kPa
In The Box
- iHealth Clear Blood Pressure Monitor
- Arm Cuff
- USB Charging Cable
- Owner’s Manual
- Quick Start Guide