How do I get a refund?
Refunds are issued by the retailer once the item has been received back by their returns department.
Once the retailer has issued your refund, Wearables's payment partner Klarna will automatically credit this back to your original payment account.
If you have questions about the status of your return/ refund it is best to contact the retailer directly through their dedicated customer care area as they will have the most up to date information.
- You can find the retailer name by checking your Wearables confirmation email or in your Wearables order history. You may have also received an order confirmation email from the retailer as well.
- Go to the retailers dedicated customer care area to see their returns/ refunds policy.
How do I return an item?
Returns and exchanges are handled by the retailer your order was placed with.
To arrange your return please follow the retailer’s policy and/or contact the retailer directly.
The retailer’s return policy is available to view on the Wearables product page and on the retailer's site in their customer care area.
- You can find the retailer name by checking your confirmation email or in your Wearables order history.
- To check your order history log in to Wearables and select “account” (Please note if you checked out as a guest the order will not be saved in your history).
- You can visit the customer care section on the retailer's site for more information or get in touch.
For example, if you have checked and your order has been placed with Lane Crawford - visit the Lane Crawford site to contact their team or to find their return form.
What is Lyst’s returns policy?
As Lyst partners with retailers from all over the world, returns policies vary by item.
How can I find this information?
This information is available on the Lyst product page before purchase, or you can visit the customer care section of the retailer’s website to view their returns policy.
- You can find the returns policy by clicking the "shipping and returns" tab, on the product page.
- If you have a "buy in store button", you will be directed to the retailer's website where you can view their shipping and returns policy in their dedicated section, as well as complete your transaction directly on their website.
- Please make sure that you have selected your country by using the drop-down list on the top right-hand side of Lyst.com. This will ensure you will only see items available for delivery to your country.
For example, if the items you are interested in are with the retailer Lane Crawford, you will need to visit the customer care section on the Lane Crawford site where you will find their returns policy.